Tuesday, March 20, 2018

An Apple A Day...

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all again, from Laurie.  The latter half of March we are featuring a challenge called "Say What??" where we are highlighting the great and plentiful clear word stamps from Carmen's Veranda.  If you have not checked them out, be sure you do!  If you have made a card, etc. for someone and can't find quite the right sentiment, you will surely find it at Carmen's Veranda.

For this card, I used the An Apple A Day clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  I used white embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment onto a black square.  I layered that with a red square.  My background is a piece of red and white scrapbook paper that I stamped using the Doodle Circles background stamp.  I used red acrylic paint, and with a brayer, rolled the paint onto my stamp then pressed my paper onto it to transfer the pattern.  I edged that piece with some red ink and mounted it to a white base. I attached my sentiment piece with foam tape and added a red flower to the upper left corner.  I really think this saying will put a smile on just about anyone's face!

Please join us on the Portal and show us your "Say What??" creations!



1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Fab fun sentiment and I love that background. Hugz